Machine Learning With Python
Course for all students/ CSE/ IT/ MCA/ BCA/ All other Streams
This course dives into the basics of machine learning using an approachable, and well-known programming language, Machine learning with Python has special value in the IT world.
In this course, we will be reviewing two main components:
First, you will be learning about the purpose of Machine Learning and where it applies to the real world. Second, you will get a general overview of Machine Learning topics such as supervised vs unsupervised learning, model evaluation, and Machine Learning algorithms.
In this course, you practice with real-life examples of Machine learning and see how it affects society in ways you may not have guessed!
By just putting in a few hours a week for the next few weeks, this is what you’ll get.
1) New skills to add to your resume, such as regression, classification, clustering, sci-kit learn and SciPy
2) New projects that you can add to your portfolio, including cancer detection, predicting economic trends, predicting customer churn, recommendation engines, and many more.
3) And a certificate in machine learning to prove your competency, and share it anywhere you like online or offline, such as LinkedIn profiles and social media.
If you choose to take this course and earn the Coursera course certificate, you will also earn an IBM digital badge upon successful completion of the course.
● Lesson 00 – Introducton to Python
● Lesson 01 – Numerical Analysis and Data Exploration with NumPy Arrays, and Data Visualization with Matplotlib
● Lesson 02 – Accessing, Preparing, and Exploring Data with Pandas
● Lesson 03 – Introduction to Machine Learning
● Lesson 04 – Machine Learning: Numeric Data
● Lesson 05 – Clustering
● Lesson 06 – Regresson
● Lesson 07 – Classificaton
● Lesson 08 – Time Series Forecasting
Our institute is your golden ticket to learn information technology and make a promising career and be successful in your respective field.